Saturday, April 6, 2013

Another Pinterest success.

The recipe:

Crispy Cheddar Chicken


I made most of the chicken following the recipe as directed. For bread crumbs, I used stuffing for some additional flavor. It was very good, though I personally felt that the cheese sauce overpowered the other flavors.  My chef-in-training was of the same opinion as I was.

I made some of the chicken using almond milk and Daiya cheese.  Chef-in-training and I both felt it was tastier.  


I will make clear that there are no leftovers.  Every last bite is gone.  This recipe would easily lend itself to playing with spices and I think it would always be good.

The entire meal was very carb heavy, but that's what my crew likes.  We toasted English muffins and spread garlic/oregano butter on them; we had sweet corn as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment